The Rhapsody music app has been updated bringing significant improvements including a swipe to reveal menu and the ability to play and shuffle tracks by artist.
The company also announced that in partnership with The Echo Nest, music fans can now enjoy curated artist and song-based stations, whether you’re a Rhapsody subscriber in the U.S. or a Napster subscriber in Europe or Latin America.
By leveraging The Echo Nest’s Taste Profiles, we give our members perfectly personalized radio. Listeners can access editorial, genre and mood-based stations curated by the Rhapsody team or create and save their own personalized stations for later.
– Integrated into BMW & Mini Apps (model year 2011 and later)
– Rich, Editorially Curated content
– Instant access to millions of songs
– Blazing fast playback
– Offline playback of Downloaded Albums, Tracks and Playlists
– Highly visual album and artist search
– Quicker access to Artist and Genre radio
– Engaging full-screen player with rich-album imagery
– Ad-free, High Quality audio
– Editorial curated staff picks
– New releases every Tuesday
– Artist-themed radio stations that can be saved to your library
What’s New In This Version:
◆ We heard you – we’re proud to release a feature many have requested. With this release, you now have the ability to Play and Shuffle all downloaded tracks by an Artist.
◆ Significant Radio updates including: Brand new Artist Radio stations, new support for playing a radio station based on any track, support to Thumbs Up/Down the currently playing track to improve and personalize your radio experience, the ability to tune the variety of stations, and a completely redesigned Radio section.
◆ Track Favorites: The ability to easily favorite any playing track for quick access later via My Music.
◆ Design enhancements: design improvements throughout the app.
You can download Rhapsody from the App Store for free.