Tapbots has released an updated to Tweetbot 3 that brings the ability to use a list as your timeline, right swipe to quick reply, and resize text.
Tweetbot is a full-featured Twitter client that’s fast, beautiful, and redesigned from the ground up for iOS7. Tweetbot has slimmed down to look and feel more like iOS7 and has also gained a lot of charm and speed in the process. Prepare to fall in love with your favorite Twitter client all over again.
◆ Completely redesigned from the ground up for iOS7.
◆ Native Push Notifications.
◆ Mute filters lets you block messages from users without unfollowing them. Mute services, hashtags, people, and even keywords (regex included).
◆ Sync timeline position, direct message read statuses and mute filters between iPhone, iPad, and the Mac via iCloud or Tweetmarker.
◆ Customizable Navigation. The last 2 tabs are customizable and unused tabs are easily accessible.
◆ Support for multiple services like Pocket, Instapaper, Readability, CloudApp, Droplr, and more.
◆ Save drafts, add locations and POI’s, attach photos/videos, manage your lists, and much more.
What’s New In This Version:
– Using a list as your timeline is back (hold down on “Timeline” title to reveal the menu)
– Right swipe to quick reply (short swipe and release for custom action)
– Resize text within the app (Settings > Display)
– Option to set square avatars and hide timeline badges (Settings > Display)
– Email conversations or share via Storify
– “Last tweet x minutes ago” is back in the profiles (under recent images)
– Removed “Retweeted by” string so there’s less chance of truncation
– Lots of bug fixes
You can purchase Tweetbot 3 from the App Store for $2.99.