Table of Contents
Obtain an Essential Certification on Enterprise-Facing IT Security Solutions
This CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP) training course will prepare you to earn a vendor-neutral certification that validates IT professionals with advanced-level security skills and knowledge. You’ll learn the technical know-how to conceptualize, design, and engineer secure solutions across complex enterprise environments. It’s a guaranteed career booster that will open up new avenues for your IT career you’d never before thought possible.
- Get the training & knowledge you need to ace the CASP certification exam
- Dive into a broad range of security disciplines to implement enterprise-facing security solutions
- Run through 17 modules, including: Business Influences and Associated Security Risks, Risk Mitigation Planning – Strategies and Controls, Security-Privacy Policies and Procedures, etc.
- Complete a course that follows CompTIA authorized objectives
- Increase your employability & boost your career
- Internet required
- Windows PC required
- CompTIA Security+ or equivalent knowledge recommended
- Technical, hands-on enterprise experience recommended
- Length of time users can access this course: 1 year
- This course includes exam simulations
- Access options: web streaming
- Certification of completion not included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 60 days of purchase
- Experience level required: all levels
- Once you are ready for your exam, you can make an appointment to take the official exam at any center worldwide
- Restrictions: exam vouchers not included
iCollege is a leading international provider of E-Learning courses, learning technologies, and development services. iCollege is a collaborative venture between XpertSkills and XpertEase Software. The synergistic result of the joint venture enable them to provide sophisticated, innovative, relevant, flexible, and cost-effective learning solutions. Their collective knowledge and experience in education and training provision sets the standard for service delivery in learning solutions.
For more details on this course and instructor, click here.