Customers who come back save you time and money. You don’t have to expend as much energy attracting them – they already know you and what you do – and they are a more predictable source of revenue. Learn the science of creating a repeat customer in Hooked: How To Build Habit-Forming Products. Nir is a writer and thinker whose primary focus is helping businesses unlock the power of habits. In this class, he’ll teach you how to build products and experiences that are inherently “sticky.”
- Access 14 lectures & 3 hours of content 24/7
- Learn the psychology of triggers & how to build them into your product/service
- Discover how to use variable rewards to increase engagement
- Understand the stages of habit formation & how to optimize them for better retention
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: web streaming, mobile streaming
- Certification of completion included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Experience level required: all levels
- Internet required
Nir Eyal writes, consults, and teaches about the intersection of psychology, technology, and business. The M.I.T. Technology Review dubbed Nir, “The Prophet of Habit-Forming Technology.”
Nir founded two tech companies since 2003 and has taught at the Stanford Graduate School of Business and the Hasso Plattner Institute of Design at Stanford. He is author of the best-selling book, How to Build Habit-Forming Products.
Nir is also an advisor to several Bay Area start-ups, venture capitalists, and incubators. In addition to blogging at NirAndFar.com, Nir is a contributing writer for TechCrunch and Psychology Today.
Nir attended The Stanford Graduate School of Business and Emory University.