In this continuing regular feature, we give all our valued readers a
monthly heads-up for the top 10 most viewed articles appearing on
insideBIGDATA. We’ve heard from many of our followers that this feature
will enable them to catch up with important news and features flowing
across our many channels. We’re happy to oblige! We understand that
busy big data professionals can’t check the site everyday.
Daniel – Managing Editor & Resident Data Scientist, insideBIGDATA
TOP 10 Articles for June 2019 (in descending order of popularity)
1. The Difference Between Data Science and Data Analytics
2. The Future of Open Source Big Data Platforms
3. Best of arXiv.org for AI, Machine Learning, and Deep Learning – May 2019
4. The Data Science Diversity Gap: Where Are the Women?
5. “Above the Trend Line” – Your Industry Rumor Central for 6/12/2019
6. Acquisitions for Big Data Startups are Hot. What’s Driving the Money?
7. 5 Ways Big Data Can Vitalize Healthcare
8. Why Natural Language Processing is the Next Big Thing for Insurers
9. Addressing Governmental Challenges when Engaging AI, ML and Data Analytics
10. Machine Learning has Significant Potential for the Manufacturing Sector
Sign up for the free insideBIGDATA newsletter.