PRINCE2® is the world’s most widely-adopted project management method, used by people and organizations from wide-ranging industries and sectors. It is a flexible method that guides you through the essentials for managing successful projects, regardless of type or scale. This foundation-level course aims to confirm that you know and understand the PRINCE2® method well enough to be able to work effectively with, or as a member of, a project management team working within an environment supporting PRINCE2®. This is an accredited course eligible for 21 CPD/PDU points and prepares you for a qualification in PRINCE2® Project Management. Along with this Foundation course, the bundle includes the official online PRINCE2® Foundation exam.
- Access 12 modules & 20 hours of content, plus official online PRINCE2® Foundation Exam
- Understand key concepts relating to projects & PRINCE2®
- Learn how the PRINCE2 principles underpin the PRINCE2® method
- Know the PRINCE2® themes & processes and how they are carried out throughout the project
- Be immediately productive as a member of a project environment
- Prepare for a Foundation level qualification in PRINCE2® Project Management
What Is CPD/PDU?
CPD is Continuing Professional Development. Improving your skills and knowledge through Continuing Professional Development is the responsibility of every professional across all industries. PDUs, or Professional Development Units, are used to measure the time and effort a professional spends in maintaining their PMP/PMI certification.
All SPOCE courses are project management related and therefore relevant to professional development. You can claim CPD/PDU’s from relevant courses to maintain your membership and qualifications.
- Foundation level course
- Eligible for 21 CPD/PDU points
- Length of time users can access this course: 1 year
- Access options: web & mobile streaming
- Certification on successful completion
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Updates included
- Experience level required: beginner
- Familiarity w/ projects & Project management is useful but not essential
- Any recent desktop, laptop, or tablet w/ internet connectivity
- Windows8® and above, Windows Vista®, MAC OSX, Linux, iPad iOS 7+, Kindle Fire, Android
- Latest version of web browser (Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari on macOS X)
- 1GB RAM [512MB RAM] & at least 1GB of available hard disk space
SPOCE Project Management is one of the longest standing Accredited Training Organisations in the world and is the flagship training company for PRINCE2, AgilePM, and MSP to name but a few. An APM, APMG, AXELOS, and PeopleCert accredited training organization, SPOCE offers a range of project, programme, risk and service management training courses carried out with the use of online distance learning, blended learning, classroom training and virtual delivery methods, made possible by a network of accredited trainers. Options range from change management, project and program, business analysis, P3M3 and beyond, focusing on the best-practice methods that are highly regarded across the globe.