In this interactive online workshop, Seth Godin will walk you through the steps to make the choice to lead. The course is built around 9 surprising leadership principles that challenge conventional wisdom. Through a series of videos and interactive exercises, Seth will introduce you to ideas that will help you lead people to dance on the edge of possibility. This course is an active journey of self-reflection. You’ll leave the experience with a Leadership Notebook documenting your ideas for getting started.
- Access 11 lectures & 40 minutes of content 24/7
- Learn the leadership principles critical to stepping up & creating change
- Take concrete steps to lead change, regardless of where you sit in an organization
- Describe a compelling vision for an alternative future
- Create your own Leadership Notebook documenting your ideas for getting started as a leader
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: web & mobile streaming
- Certification of completion included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Updates included
- Experience level required: beginner
- Internet access required
Seth Godin is an entrepreneur, best-selling author, and speaker who knows what it takes to succeed in business and to be your own boss. In addition to launching one of the most popular blogs in the world, he has written 19 best-selling books, including The Dip, Linchpin, Purple Cow, Tribes, and What To Do When It’s Your Turn (And It’s Always Your Turn). In 2013, Seth was one of just three professionals inducted into the Direct Marketing Hall of Fame. In 2018, he was inducted in the plain old Marketing Hall of Fame.