Have you been tasked by your company to figure out how to make software and business projects work more smoothly? In this course, you’ll learn how to master JIRA Agile cloud software to help you streamline your projects while turning yourself into a project management professional! Whether you’re new to JIRA or Agile methodologies, an Agile Certified Scrum Master, product owner or software developer, this course will provide you the strategic and tactical essentials to get the most out of your JIRA Agile projects using a REAL web design example project, while saving you tons of time during the learning process.
- Access 37 lectures & 1 hour of content 24/7
- Learn how to configure & customize board components, swimlanes, columns and layouts to help your team visualize work in progress w/ ease
- Understand the key differences between Epics, Stories, Sub-Tasks & Bugs
- Leverage burndown, control & cumulative flow charts for reporting
- Create & understand the key differences between JIRA Scrum and Kanban boards
- Understand the JIRA issue workflow & how to create issues
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: web & mobile streaming
- Certification of completion included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Updates included
- Experience level required: beginner
- Basic understanding of Agile terminology & concepts
- Access to JIRA server or JIRA cloud (preferred)
Danny Liu is an Agile Release Manager and a CSPO/CSM & Digital Product Creator. As a seasoned 15-year career technologist, Danny has led high-performance teams, ranging from technology infrastructure engineering design & support to modern-day cloud computing and web development teams that leverage DevOps and CI/CD approaches to deliver digital products early and often.