For Summer 2022, Logz.io is thrilled to have earned six G2 Research Badges for our Cloud SIEM offering. These honors highlighted the ease of setup, ease of use, and high performance that we provide our customers through Cloud SIEM.
G2 Research is a tech marketplace where people can discover, review, and manage the software they need to reach their potential. These are the Summer 2022 G2 Badges we earned:
- Easiest Setup: Mid-Market
- Easiest to Use: Mid-Market
- Easiest Admin: Mid-Market
- High Performer: Mid-Market
- High Performer: Small Business
- High Performer: Overall for our placement in the High Performer quadrant in the Summer 2022 Grid ® Report for SIEM
We’re excited for market validation of what we hear from many of our customers: that our Cloud SIEM provides a level of simplicity for setup and use while still giving the necessary level of threat detection and interoperability needed for the current security landscape. Here’s more on the G2 Research scoring methodology.
Let’s take a look at why we believe our Cloud SIEM affords customers an easy setup, ease of use, and high performance.
Easy Setup for Logz.io Cloud SIEM
Because we provide a SaaS solution, Logz.io’s Cloud SIEM is simple to deploy and start using. You’ll create an account and send data to begin flagging high-priority security events. Some other SIEM platforms require notoriously complicated deployments that often incur high-cost consulting fees. Sometimes, these projects take months just to get the system operational.
Logz.io Cloud SIEM, on the other hand, allows your organization to deploy powerful cloud-native capabilities with immediate benefits for analysis, dedicated customer support, and no added costs.
Setting up your SIEM platform has never been so quick and simple, using five easy steps:
- Have your Logz.io Cloud SIEM account configured by your Customer Success Engineer
- Simply and quickly ship your logs from any stack at any scale, from the cloud or on-prem
- Appreciate immediate value in minutes, as the logs start populating your account
- Review the logs using over 400 Out-Of-Box detection rules and curated dashboards
- Leverage targeted recommendations and content from our security experts at no extra cost
“By the time I was done with the evaluation, Logz.io was already implemented…The Logz.io solution was faster and cheaper to implement than all the other solutions.“
Shawn Reaser, Director of IT at Westbrook Health Services
Learn more about their experience with Logz.io Cloud SIEM in this case study.
A Simple-to-Use and Maintain Cloud SIEM
The merits of any SIEM are measured first by its ability to quickly and clearly isolate threats that command immediate attention. The last thing you need is a clunky, hard to use UI and threat analysis that can fall over when faced with large volumes of data.
With our Cloud SIEM, you’ll easily aggregate security logs and alerts across distributed environments to allow your security team–no matter how big or small–to quickly investigate security incidents from a single platform, backed by a powerful UI and super-fast querying, purpose built for today’s cloud security environment.
With the ability to identify and prioritize multi-stage threats–and directly reference incidents against the industry standard MITRE ATT&CK framework–Logz.io enables your team to flag emerging security issues as soon as you begin providing logs–regardless of the amount of involved data.
“Since security is always our top priority, we had an idea that Logz.io’s Cloud SIEM could help solve this pain by analyzing existing logs to get us the big-picture of our security events. We could even analyze large volumes of security log data to identify attacks and security threats.”
Dedy Hori, the CISO of Jacada
Learn more about how they got the most out of Logz.io’s Cloud SIEM here.
The High-Performing SIEM Your Enterprise Needs Now
The ability of Logz.io Cloud SIEM to ingest data from any source across your system, regardless of platform, further eliminates the need to correlate or import data manually. All of this results in more complete analysis and faster detection in hunting down emerging threats.
Our high-performing SIEM allows customers to:
- Analyze security data at scale: rapidly identify emerging threats across the full-expanse of your cloud environment – with no performance degradation.
- Isolate advanced threats: lightning-fast querying, multidimensional detection and deep customizable security content help you unearth and respond to critical threats.
- Integrate with every data source: leverage integration with every relevant data source from multi-cloud to security architecture, SOAR and ticketing.
Additionally, you won’t overpay to secure your organization’s production environment or maintain hardware. You can adopt a pay-as-you-go pricing model designed for cloud-scale volumes, lowering operational costs and increasing TCO.
If you’d like to learn more about Logz.io’s Cloud SIEM, and discover more about how we can help you protect your most valuable business systems, sign up for a free trial today.