Both 360 enthusiasts and action videographers will be pleased with this long-awaited update to the ONE RS 1-Inch camera in the form of the Insta360 ONE RS 1-Inch 360 Edition Camera, a modular 360 update to the popular ONE RS action camera system with interchangeable lenses. This redesigned model features a vertical form factor and a dual-sensor 1-Inch 360 mod with lenses on both sides for capturing up to 6K30 video and 21MP HDR photos. And the great thing about the 1-Inch 360 mod is that it is interchangeable with your original ONE R or RS base using an optional upgrade kit.
The camera includes the Core RS mod (same as the original 4K Boost Core mod), a dual 1-Inch 360 lens mod co-engineered with Leica, a vertical battery base, and a mounting bracket. The 4K Boost Lens is also available separately and can be swapped in for added versatility. The ONE RS 1-Inch 360 builds on the previous models by offering updated built-in FlowState stabilization, a water-resistant housing, 360 horizon lock, a powerful integrated 1350mAh battery, an easy-to-mount bracket, and an invisible selfie stick for seamless POV shots.
Why ONE RS 1-Inch 360?
- Dual 1-Inch Sensors. Unparalleled image quality with outstanding dynamic range
- Co-Engineered with Leica. Engineered with Leica’s legendary expertise in optical design
- 6K 360 Video. Share in immersive 360 degrees or reframe as a flat video
- AI-Powered Imaging. Stunning 21MP 360 photos + AI-powered PureShot HDR mode
- Superb Low Light. Capture details in the shadows that other 360 cameras miss.
- FlowState Stabilization. 6-axis stabilization + 360 Horizon Lock deliver incredibly smooth videos
- Third-Person Views. Use the Invisible Selfie Stick to record amazing drone-like shots
- IPX3 Water Resistant. Stay protected against the weather with IPX3 water resistance
- Quick Menu. Change modes on the go to keep up with the action
- 1350mAh Vertical Battery Base. Provides you with all the power you need for high-level productions
- Quick Reader. Plug it into your camera to save files directly onto its SD card, then transfer them to your phone in lightning quick time
The Insta360 App
- Snap Wizard. The easiest & fastest way to edit 360 videos. Reframe your videos with the turn of your phone or the swipe of a finger
- Keyframe. Tap to add a keyframe & change the perspective as you like
- Deep Track 2.0. Tap a person, animal, or other moving object. AI will do the rest, tracking your target to keep it center-frame
- Auto Frame . Finds the best parts of your 360 videos for you, giving you a range of automatically reframed clips to pick from
- Color: black
- Weight: 239g
- Dimensions: 53.2×49.5×129.3mm (W x H x D)
- Aperture: F2.2
- 35mm equivalent focal length: 6.52mm
- Photo resolution: 6528×3264 (2:1)
- Video resolution:
- Photo format: insp, RAW (dng) (RAW files require software on PC/Mac to export.)
- Video format: insv (can be exported via App or Studio)
- Photo modes: Standard, HDR, Interval, Starlapse, Burst, PureShot
- Video modes: Standard Video, Timelapse, TimeShift, Loop Recording
- Run time: 62mins.
- Max video bitrate: 120Mbps
- Gyroscope: 6-axis Gyroscope
- Live streaming: 360 Live, Reframe Live (streamer sets a fixed perspective)
- Exposure value: ±4EV
- ISO range:
- Photo: 100-3200
- Video: 100-3200
- Shutter speed
- Photo: 1/8000 – 120s
- Video: 1/8000 – to the limit of frames per second
- White balance: 2000K-10000K
- Audio modes: Wind Reduction, Stereo
- Audio format: 48kHz, AAC
- Bluetooth: BLE5.0
- Wi-Fi: 5 GHz, 802.11ac (Standard range of approximately 20 meters, max transmission speed of 20MB/s)
- USB: Type-C
- Battery capacity: 1350mAh
- Charging method: Type-C USB
- Charging time: 90 mins (powered off)
- Operating temperature: -4°F to 104°F (-20℃ to 40℃)
- iOS devices (Compatible with iOS mobile devices with chips A11 or above and iOS version 11.0 or above)
- iPhone SE 2
- iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus
- iPhone XR, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone X
- iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max
- iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Pro, iPhone 12 Pro Max, iPhone 12 mini
- iPhone 13, iPhone 13 Pro, iPhone 13 Pro Max, iPhone 13 mini
- iPad Air (2020), iPad Pro & newer iPad models
- Android devices (Compatible with Android mobile devices that meet the following capabilities)
- Android devices with Kirin 980 and above chips, including Huawei Mate 20, P30, or newer models
- Android devices with Snapdragon 845 and above chips, including Samsung Galaxy S9, Xiaomi Mi 8, or newer models
- Android devices with Exynos 9810 and above chips, including Samsung Galaxy S9, S9+, Note9, and newer models
- Android devices with Tensor chips, including Google Pixel 6
- Devices that do not meet the above requirements may still be able to use the app to control the camera, however, the performance of some processor-intensive and AI-powered features may be sub-optimal.
- After testing, phones equipped with Qualcomm SDM765 5G chips have poor hardware decoding capabilities and are not supported for use, such as OPPO Reno 3 5G.
- App installation requires a mobile phone with a 64-bit system. A 32-bit system does not support app installation.
- The Snap Wizard feature is only compatible with iPhone 8 or above models (A11 or above chips); iPads with M1 chips; and Android devices with Kirin 990 and above chips (e.g. Huawei Mate 30 and above), Snapdragon 855 and above chips (e.g. Google Pixel 4/Xiaomi Mi 9 and above), or Exynos 990 and above chips (e.g. Samsung Galaxy S20 and above).
- 1-inch 360 Lens
- 1x ONE RS Core
- 1x Mounting Bracket for 1-Inch 360 Lens
- 1x Vertical Battery Base for 1-Inch 360 Lens
- 1x Lens Cap for 1-Inch 360 Lens