The evad3rs have released an official update to evasi0n7 that brings support for jailbreaking the new iOS 7.0.6 firmware.
Apple recently released iOS 7.0.6 and iOS 6.1.6 to fix a major security issue with SSL that allowed an attacker to actively intercept your network connection and freely snoop on you.
Pod2g of the evad3rs said, “One of the worst day for Apple. Today we know that HTTPS haven’t protected our credentials and privacy for 1 year, maybe more on OSX and iOS. People on public wifi networks (Sochi?), please just don’t use your iOS device if it’s not updated to iOS 7.0.6. Don’t use your Mac Book.”
It is highly recommended that you update to iOS 7.0.6 immediately!
|box.com||Mac OS X||1.0.6||SHA1: f77a75a092dbbeb483e3138392253413355e2e17|
|Mega.co.nz||Mac OS X||1.0.6||SHA1: f77a75a092dbbeb483e3138392253413355e2e17|
- 1.0.6: support for iOS 7.0.6
- 1.0.5: support for iOS 7.0.5
- 1.0.4: security fix: kernel payload now restores sysent table, security fix: code fix for bootstrap Cydia tar files verification
- 1.0.3: updated bundled Cydia, now double checking hfs modifications (for the iPad Mini Retina Cellular reboot loop issue), support for iOS 7.1beta3
- 1.0.2: fix for the iPad 2 wifi reboot loop
- 1.0.1: TaiG is not bundled and not installed anymore with evasi0n7 in chinese language operating systems
More at evasi0n
Leave a Reply