Microsoft OneNote for iPhone has been updated with support for Touch ID, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus, the ability to insert files for other services, organize pages, and more.
Harness the immense potential of your thoughts and discoveries with OneNote, your very own digital notebook. With OneNote, you can capture that flash of genius, that moment of inspiration, or that list of errands that’s too important to forget. Whether you’re at home, in the office or on the go, your notes travel with you. And you can share your notes and collaborate with others, across multiple devices!
What’s New In This Version:
• Support for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
• Touch ID – Unlock password protected sections with your Touch ID supported iPhone.
• More Password Protection Support – You’re now able to create new password protected sections, and change or remove the password for existing protected section.
• Insert Files from Other Services – Insert files from your favorite cloud storage service with the new iOS 8 document picker. Tap the paperclip icon above the keyboard to find your files stored in iCloud or any other file storage app that you’ve installed on your iPhone.
• Organize Pages – Now you can move and reorder pages in a section as well as manage subpages.
You can download Microsoft OneNote for iPhone from the App Store for free.