Records is a new database creation and management tool that lets you collect and organize any type of information from movies to customer invoices.
Tired of keeping track of your favourite recipes or your DVD collection? Or maybe you need help organizing your household bills or customer invoices? Records is the most advanced database app for us all, no design or coding knowledge required.
• Incredibly easy, drag-n-drop form and database creation
• Visual Editor lets you customize the layout and design of your forms
• Powerful alignment guides help you design visually appealing forms
• No prior database design or coding knowledge required
Versatile and Scalable
• 14 fully-configurable form fields, including images, contacts and URLs
• Use one of several pre-filled lists, such as countries, currencies, or credit card vendors
• Supports databases with tens of thousands of records
• Build your own forms and choose your favorite eye-candy color theme
• Full text search help to find instantly your data
Export and Backup
• Easily export and backup your data
• Export and share templates with friends, family or colleagues
Built exclusively for the Mac
Records uses a number of OS X features and technologies such as Cocoa, Core Data, Quartz, Grand Central Dispatch, 64-bit, Full-Screen, Calendar, Contacts and much more. The Records beautiful user interface has been fully optimized for the MacBook Pro and iMac with Retina display.
You can purchase Records from the App Store for $49.99.