Get Your App in the Hands of Millions of Apple Watch Owners. 12+ Hours of Swift & WatchKit Training!
The time has come to make your mark on the Apple Watch app ecosystem. In this full-spectrum training, you’ll get your hands dirty right off the bat coding 14 real-world apps with Swift and WatchKit. The result? You’ll be fully prepared to bring your dream app to life, and take the wearable tech world by a storm.
5/5 Star Rating from Over 1,000 Students
- 134 lectures & 12.5 hours of content
- Learn programming from scratch, no experience required
- Skip ahead (if you have previous coding experience) with the self-paced course structure
- Make 14 different apps from scratch, from a tip calculator to an emoji dictionary
- Learn the basics of Swift & WatchKit
- Dive into the major WatchKit SDK elements including actionable notifications, glances, general interface principles, & interaction with the iPhone and APIs
- Mac running Mavericks or newer
- Access limited to 1 user only
- Lifetime access
Nick Walter is an iOS developer that has been focused on mobile app design and creation for over 3 years. His involvement in the iOS community started off with a bang, and in 2013 was one of 25 students worldwide to be invited to Apple’s “Cocoa Camp.” Since the announcement of the new Swift programming language by Apple, he has buried himself in the Apple documentation and any online resources available. He currently has 8 iOS apps in the App Store, which total over 300,000+ downloads.