Apple has released iOS 9.0.2 bringing several bug fixes and improvements, just one week after releasing 9.0.1.
This update contains bug fixes and improvements including:
● Fixes an issue with setting to turn on or off app cellular data usage
● Resolves an issue that prevented iMessage activation for some users
● Resolves an issue where an iCloud Backup could be interrupted after starting a manual backup
● Fixes an issue where the screen could incorrectly rotate when receiving notifications
● Improves the stability of Podcasts
For information on the security content of this update, please visit this website: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201222
You can update to iOS 9.0.2 through the settings app on your iOS device.