Everything You Need to Build iOS 9 Apps: Code in Swift & Objective-C, Master UI Design, and More
You can spend all the time in the world learning the theory behind coding apps, but the most effective path towards mastery? Getting your hands dirty building real, working apps. This course walks you through the essentials: programming in Objective-C and Swift, using the Xcode IDE, and much more. You’ll apply those lessons in creating 20 iOS 9 apps throughout the course–a giant step towards building the next hot app to light up the iTunes Store leaderboard.
- Build 20 iOS apps using Objective-C & Swift 2
- Create a wide range of apps: simple games, random value generators, etc.
- Develop your apps within the Xcode IDE
- Purchase a developer’s license, create an app ID, build on the iOS simulator & more
- Master all objects, actions & outlets possible in app development: displaying text, using if statements, detecting shake gestures, etc.
- Customize apps w/ visuals, audio, social media integration & more
- Effectively monetize through ad integration
- Publish your app to the App Store
- Internet required
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime access
- Access options: web streaming, mobile streaming
- Certification of completion not included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Experience level required: all levels
Tutorials on the following apps included:
- App 1: Hello World Application
- App 2: Reaction Game
- App 3: Tapping Game
- App 4: Joke Generator
- App 5: Temperature Calculator
- App 6: Shake Me Game
- App 7: Calculator App
- App 8: Browser Application
- App 9: Maps Application
- App 10: Snap Game
- App 11: Camera Application
- App 12: Soundboard Application
- App 13: YouTube Videos
- App 14: Tab Bar Application
- App 15: Table View Application
- App 16: Database App
- App 17: Social Poster
- App 18: Contact App
- App 19: In App Purchases
- App 20: Universal Application
Aaron Caines is the founder of Geeky Lemon Development and started programming at a young age, experimenting with HTML and website design. He has been programming full-time for the past 5 years, specializes in Photoshop, Xcode, HTML, Objective-C, Swift, and C++, and has developed a prolific number of iOS apps to date. In late 2010, Aaron also began to create online video tutorials on iOS development geared towards beginners and experts alike, garnering a strong sense of satisfaction from imparting his expertise to others.
For more details on the course and instructor, click here. This course is hosted by StackSkills, the premier eLearning destination for discovering top-shelf courses on everything from coding—to business—to fitness, and beyond!