Need a reliable, robust audio recording app? Music Recorder is your solution. This premium program offers support for both built-in or external audio sources–microphones, online audio, and everything in between–as well as features such as a handy Task Scheduler to preset recording times. Before you know it, you’ll be recording, customizing, and listening to your favorite songs, podcasts, and more like the dedicated audiophile you are.
- Enjoy support of many audio sources: microphone, input, audio stream, etc.
- Customize your output format & parameters: save in different formats, adjust the bit & sample rate, etc.
- Use the Task Scheduler to schedule music recording (useful for radio)
- Automatically download & add music tags: artist, album, album artwork, etc.
- Set time gaps between, split, or filter recordings
- Easily manage your recordings collection: play, preview, edit, or delete recordings
What’s the Difference Between a Standard & Lifetime License?
Great question! A Standard License issues full access to the app and all minor updates for life. Minor updates usually include fixes to bugs that surface post-launch. As you know, when an app gets a major update (and advances to the next version e.g. V2, V3, V4), older versions often grow obsolete. Perhaps it no longer works properly with your new computer or OS, or maybe you’re simply missing out on serious improvements and experiencing some major FOMO.
That’s why a Lifetime License is so appealing. You’ll get a lifetime of major updates, and inevitably a world of new features that are beyond our current imagination. Many of our Lifetime License options are exclusive offers, at the web’s best prices.
- Redemption: must redeem within 30 days of purchase
- Length of access: lifetime
- All minor updates and major upgrades included
- Restrictions: for 1 user
- Offer only available to new users
- Internet required
- Windows 7, 8, 10
- Processor: 1GHz or above
- 512MB RAM required (1024MB or above recommended)