Got too much going on? HyperPlan is the no-frills, affordable way to manage your personal and professional lives. If you’ve ever planned something by sticking notes on a wall and deciphering your own code, then you basically already know how to use HyperPlan. It’s that simple. HyperPlan operates on the idea that the human brain works best through visual processing, allowing you to cleanly and elegantly lay plans out so you keep your life perfectly on track.
- Plan your work & life in an easy to understand visual form
- Choose the properties you want to visualize, like people, priorities, budgets, & more
- Change between different views of your plan w/ a click
- Categorize tasks in whatever way works for you
- Retrieve plans from months or years previously w/ absolutely no limitations
- Redemption: must redeem within 30 days of purchase or later
- Version 2.10.0 Home Edition for Windows
- Version 2.10.1 Home Edition for Mac
- Restrictions: for use on up to 5 devices
- Updates included
- Mac OS X 10.12 or later
- Windows 7, 8, 10
About the Developer
Hyper Plan was created by Oryx Digital Ltd, a business owned and run by Andy Brice and his wife Claire Brice. The software grew out of their frustrations with current planning software which they see as too expensive, complex and inflexible.