SwiftUI is Apple’s new declarative building framework that actually might forever change the way apps are made. Build interfaces as easy as dragging and dropping, using five times less code than before! With 114 lectures, this course will show you how to use the declarative programming along with the SwiftUI features. Learn all about text views, images, modifiers, navigation, integrating SwiftUi with UIKit, stacks, core data, and a lot more! Code along the course and get a head-start on the future of app-building.
- Access 114 lectures & 11 hours of content 24/7
- Understand declarative programming
- Know how SwiftUI works
- Learn all about SwiftUI features & how to use them
- Know how to code in Swift & build successful apps
Note: Software not included
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: web & mobile streaming
- Certification of completion included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Updates included
- Experience level required: beginner
- A working knowledge of the Swift language is required
Stephen DeStefano is an Apple developer who has been creating apps for 7 years. He has worked with top programmers in the field, and continuously stays current and grows with Apple as technology continues to evolve. His goal here is to create video instruction that makes it easy for students to work with Apple’s new language, Swift, and incorporate that knowledge into creating, some pretty amazing apps.