Shell is an interface that acts between a user and an operating system which understands human-readable code and converts it into a form which the kernel understands. The shell script is then used in a variety of tasks to automate daily schedules. This Shell Scripting Training Certification includes 4 comprehensive Shell Scripting Courses with 16+ hours of video tutorials and lifetime access. You’ll learn shell scripting, Linux bash scripting, how to write shell programs and use them to save time with automated scripts.
- Get a basic introduction on Shell & Shell scripting
- Learn how to read input & pass arguments and basic arithmetic programs w/ examples
- Walk through w/ some programs to perform all arithmetic operations
- Understand the Shell programming procedure
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: web & mobile streaming
- Certification of completion included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Updates included
- Experience level required: beginner
- Basic knowledge about programming would be preferable
- 1 GB RAM or higher
An initiative by IIT IIM Graduates, eduCBA is a leading global provider of skill-based education addressing the needs of over 500,000 members across over 40 countries. Their unique step-by-step, online learning model along with amazing 1600+ courses prepared by top-notch professionals from the industry help participants achieve their goals successfully.