If you’re a web developer, marketing agency, or product manager, you know how hard it is to set up Google Analytics 4 tracking on your site. Especially when we talk about custom events like CTA Buttons, Form Submissions, Banners, Impressions, and more. You need to write event templates, add lines of code, configure them in Google Tag Manager and get a quality assessment done before taking it live on Google Analytics 4. That’s a lot of legwork for one single event!
That’s where Tagmate Tracker comes in. Tagmate is a SaaS product to set up most of your Google Analytics (GA3/ GA4) web tracking requirements by automating the Google Tag Manager (GTM) implementation process in a few clicks. There are 40+ predefined industry templates like eCommerce add to cart, page scroll tracking, lead form submission tracking, page load time tracking, and more. If you have an existing UA/ GA3 setup and want to migrate your tags to the new GA4, Tagmate functions seamlessly and with 100% accuracy.
Check website here
- No-Code Implementation. The Tagmate tracker does all the engineering behind the scenes & gives you a ready-to-push template
- Simplified custom GA4 tracking. Implementing custom events on Google Analytics 4 is faster, more accurate & easier than ever
- Point-click & push to GTM. Simply open the website, point to the event you want to track & push to GTM from the extension
- Works across platforms. Shopify, wordpress or any other platforms!
- Humongous time-saving. Save over 75% development cost & time
How It Works
- Visit Google Chrome webstore & install the Tagmate Tracker Chrome extension
- Add your website & connect your Google Tag Manager & Google Analytics 4
- Open Chrome Extension on your website to start event configuration
- Now point & click on your website elements with CSS selector & configure any
custom event like CTA Click, Form Click, Element Impression, etc
- Push to GTM. You’re all set now!
- Once you publish GTM, you can see accurate event data in GA4.
- Number of websites: 1
- Custom events tracking for Google Analytics: 20 events/website
- Custom events tracking for Google Analytics 3/UA: 20 events/website
- Implementation support services: up to 1 hour
- Tagmate upgrades to custom events tracking features: lifetime
5.0/5 rating on Software Advice:
★ ★ ★ ★ ★
5.0/5 rating on Capterra:
★ ★ ★ ★ ★
5.0/5 rating on GetApp:
★ ★ ★ ★ ★
- Google Chrome V90 & above
- Google Tag Manager Account
- Length of access: lifetime
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Access Options: desktop
- Max number of device(s): unlimited
- Only available to new users
- Version: 18.104.22.168
- Updates included
- Have questions on how digital purchases work? Learn more here