- Snap and Go: Snap your iPhone 12 magnetically into place to enjoy safe and effortless wireless charging.
- 8-in-1: A built-in magnetic charging pad, 2 USB-C ports, 2 USB-A ports, and 3 AC outlets make powering up your entire desktop a breeze.
- Clutter-Free Charging: With all the ports on the back of the charging station, you can direct messy cables behind your desk while keeping the clean and tidy magnetic charging pad facing forward.
- High-Speed USB-C Charging: Connect to either USB-C port to give your laptop a 65W charge, power up tablets at high speed, or charge your iPhone 12 to 50% in just 30 minutes.
- What You Get: Anker 637 Magnetic Charging Station (MagGo), welcome guide, worry-free 24-month warranty, lifetime* $50,000 connected equipment warranty, and friendly customer service.
Power in a Snap
Snaps magnetically into place to ensure perfect alignment and strong hold for a stable and efficient charge, every time.
Power Your Entire Workstation
With a magnetic charging pad, 2 USB-C ports, 2 USB-A ports, and 3 AC outlets, you can charge your iPhone, your laptop, and even power an external monitor all at the same time.
Tidy and Space-Saving
The compact form factor frees up more space on your desk, and the two-sided design lets you keep cables out of the way while you retain easy access to the front-facing magnetic charging pad.
Advanced Safety and Protection
Exclusive Anker technology offers multiple advanced safety options such as surge protection, temperature control, and more, keeping you and your devices safe.
iPhone 12/13 series
iPhone 12 mini, iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Pro, iPhone 12 Pro Max, iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPhone X, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone SE2
S10, S10+, S10e, Note 10, Note 10+, S20, S20+, S21, Note9, Note8, S9, S9+, Pixel 4, Pixel 4 XL
MacBook Air 2018, MacBook Air 2020, MacBook Pro 2020, iPad mini 5, iPad Air 2020, iPad Pro 2018, iPad Pro 2020
112 × 110 × 103 mm
The built-in magnetic charging pad provides a max 7.5W charge for the iPhone 12/13 series.
If you keep your iPhone in a leather case while charging with the magnetic charging pad, the case might show circular imprints from compression of the leather. This is normal, but if you’re concerned, we suggest using a non-leather case.
The built-in magnetic charging pad is not compatible with non-magnetic phone cases, such as OtterBox defender cases.