The best way to implement AI in your business. Welcome to the 24-hout chatbot!
This course teaches you to build a chatbot with Python. The best part? You can train your chatbot to use your own contextual data, so it responds with your proprietary knowledge. By the end of the course, you will understand how to collect, clean, and organize data. You will have built your own AI-powered chatbot, and you will have built a contextual library to improve its functionality.
- Access 20 lectures & 1 hour of content 24/7
- Build your own Python chatbot in a single weekend
- Train your chatbot to use your own contextual data
- Understand how to collect, clean & organize data
- Add your own contextual data to make your chatbot unique
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: desktop & mobile
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Experience level required: beginner
- Certificate of Completion ONLY
- Have questions on how digital purchases work? Learn more here
- Stable version of Python 3 installed (3.8+ recommended) and a Python IDE or code editor
- Familiarity with the following:
- Variable assignment
- String manipulation
- Built-in data structures like lists, tuples, sets, and dictionaries
- Control structures via conditionals and iteration
- User-defined functions
- Python Standard Library
- File handling, including reading in and writing out
- Error handling via exceptions and try-except blocks
- Basic input/output at the console/terminal
- Importing libraries and modules
At Venture Kite, we curate expertise to help you learn, grow, relax, and enjoy. That means inviting you to learn Python from an expert. Dr. Robert Johns is a skilled researcher with a notable background in blast engineering and advanced structural engineering. He holds two PhDs from the University of Southampton, where he conducted research for the UK Ministry of Defence (MOD). His work resulted in the development and validation of scaling methods and the refinement of threat models.
Dr. Johns has extensive experience in research and data analysis, implementing computational modeling via CFD and FEA and utilizing statistical production of confidence intervals to analyze and interpret data. He helps beginners and experts hone their skills with Python using academic techniques not often found in an online course. Find him editing Hackr.io or as part of the team at Venture Kite.