Hue Menu is a new Mac application that can control Philips Hue light bulbs from your menu bar.
Hue Menu is a simple and delightful way to control your Philips Hue light bulbs right from your Mac’s Menu Bar.
– Change the colors of your lamps from the color charts in the menu or from the traditional Mac OS color Picker.
– Create presets, so as to save the favorite colors for everyone of your light bulbs.
– Select the random mode for all the lights or for a specific light bulb. It will change every 15 seconds the colours of the light(s) bulb(s).
– Set the brightness, turn on/off all the lights or specific lamps.
– Select a light bulb and a color from the color picker or by pointing your mouse’s cursor on a color or a picture and pressing SHIFT+ALT and it will adjust the specified light accordingly.
You can purchase OS X App Hue Menu from the App Store for $2.99.
You can purchase iOS App Philips Hue – Philips from the App Store for Free.
Leave a Reply