The Pebble Smartwatch app has been updated to push emails to your watch as they come in.
Pebble is the first watch built for the 21st century. It’s infinitely customizable, with beautiful watchfaces and useful internet-connected apps. Pebble connects to iPhone and iPod using Bluetooth, alerting you with a silent vibration to incoming calls, emails and messages. While designing Pebble, we strove to create a minimalist yet fashionable product that seamlessly blends into everyday life.
– Configure email notifications (Gmail and generic IMAP services, like AOL, iCloud, etc)
– Notifies you when software updates for Pebble ready to install
– Installs and remove custom watchfaces onto your Pebble
– Sends test messages and test phone calls to your Pebble
– Helps you troubleshoot issues
What’s New In This Version:
– Emails will now be “pushed”, so they will show on your Pebble as they come in.
– Fixed support for AOL and iCloud email accounts.
You can download Pebble Smartwatch from the App Store for free.