Tweetbot for Mac has been updated to bring many new enhancements and improvements to the app to improve reliability and functionality. The update does not contain many new features but does allow users send a tweet via Messages. Other enhancements include improvements to the context menu, columns, and secondary windows.
The full change log can be viewed below…Tweetbot is a full-featured Mac OS X Twitter client with a lot of personality. Whether it’s the meticulously-crafted interface, sounds & animation, or features like multiple timelines & column views, there’s a lot to love about Tweetbot.
◆ Multiple Timelines. Quickly switch between your lists as your main timeline.
◆ Multiple Windows and Columns. Display timelines from different accounts side by side.
◆ Notification Center Support.
◆ Beautiful Retina graphics.
◆ Mute filters lets you block messages from users without unfollowing them. You can also mute hashtags and specific keywords.
◆ Sync timeline position, direct message read statuses and mute filters between your Mac, iPhone and iPad via iCloud.
◆ Support for multiple services like Pocket, Instapaper, Readability, CloudApp and Droplr.
◆ Save drafts, add locations and POI’s, attach photos/videos, manage your lists, and much more.
For complete details on Tweetbot, visit tapbots.com/tweetbot/mac/
What’s New In This Version:
p>- When muting a person or keyword, you can also remove matching tweets immediately
– Fixed an issue with ‘x new tweets’ bar disappearing if you closed the main window
– Fixed an issue with scrollbars obscuring content if the find view was visible in a timeline
– Columns and secondary windows will now remember if it was displaying the media view when app is restarted
– Main window is now always fully visible when initially displayed
– Fixed an issue where some instagram videos were treated as images
– Snapping windows to the main window happens more reliably
– Fixed an issue where some lists wouldn’t sync their unread tweets properly
– Context menu for stock symbols now works same as iOS
– If you delete a tweet from your own profile view it will vanish properly
– Can now send a tweet via Messages
You can purchase Tweetbot for Twitter from the App Store for $19.99.
Leave a Reply