Here are the first benchmarks for the new iPhone 5s that features a 64-bit A7 processor, published by AnandTech. The site performed a comprehensive series of tests on the new flagship device and posted the results in their review.
The iPhone 5s performed:
– 2.3x better on the Mozilla Kraken benchmark 1.1.
– 92% better on the Google Octane benchmark v1.
– 25% better on the Browsermark 2.0 test.
– 2.6x better on the GLBenchmark 2.7 T-Rex HD test.
– 1.3x better on the GLBenchmark 2.7 Egypt HD test.
Notably, CNET also performed benchmarks on the device and found that it scored 2561.8 on the Geekbench 3 benchmark. That’s higher than the iPhone 5c’s score of 1,275.8 and the Samsung Galaxy S4’s score of 1,874.
Leave a Reply