Apple has launched a Back to School music sale in iTunes for U.S. customers dropping the price on a several popular albums to $6.99. The sale works alongside the iTunes “Complete My Album” feature, allowing already purchased tracks to count towards the price of the full album.
– Imagine Dragons – Night Visions
– Justin Timberlake – The 20/20 Experience
– Robin Thicke – Blurred Lines
– The Lumineers – The Lumineers
– Pink – The Truth About Love
– OneRepublic – Native
– Blake Shelton – Based On a True Story…
– Sara Bareilles – The Blessed Unrest
– Various Artists – Pitch Perfect (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)
– Lana Del Rey – Born to Die
Apple also has more than 60 other albums available for $7.99, featuring artists like Taylor Swift, Fun., Eminem, and more. The $6.99 sale will last from September 2 to September 5.