The Imgur app has been updated with several new features including progress bars, a long press action, pinch to zoom, download retries, and more.
Imgur (im-ij-er) is the go-to destination for viral images. Backed by a funny and friendly community, Imgur is the best place to spend your free time online and, now with the mobile app, on the go.
* Browse the most viral images on the Internet
* Comment and vote on images
* Upload straight from your phone
* Manage your account and albums
* Submit images directly to the Imgur gallery
What’s New In This Version:
* Images now have progress bars
* Added a long press / taphold on images. Tapping on images no longer views them (long press instead).
* Added pinch zoom on images
* Images will retry on download failure
* The way images are downloaded to be viewed was overhauled
* Redid commenting to fix bugs (jumping text areas)
* Improved stability — Added safegaurds in case the Imgur API returns bad responses
* Fixed login/logout bugs
* Fixed notification bugs
* Fixed various other bugs
You can download Imgur from the App Store for free.