Minecraft Pocket Edition has been updated allowing creepers to be ignited by flint and steel and making it easier to connect to external servers.
Minecraft is about placing blocks to build things and going on adventures! Pocket Edition includes randomly generated worlds, multiplayer over a local Wi-Fi network, and Survival and Creative modes. You can craft and create with your friends anywhere in the world so long as you have hands spare and battery to burn.
– Support for the iPhone 5’s widescreen display
– Food! Now you can cook and go hungry
– Swords! Bows! TNT! Armor!
– Lots more!
What’s New In This Version:
– Creepers can ignited by flint and steel
– Ability to easier connect to external servers
– Fixed a lot of bugs
You can purchase Minecraft – Pocket Edition from the App Store for $6.99.
Leave a Reply