The Anki DRIVE Starter Kit is now available from the online Apple Store. Anki DRIVE uses Artificial Intelligence (AI) to deliver a racing game with cars you can control from your iPhone or iPod touch.
Play against friends or against a DRIVE AI car under its own control. Each car has been engineered to think. It knows where it is, makes decisions, and drives itself. So watch your back. DRIVE AI cars are more than ready to take you out.
● AI cars think and drive themselves
● Take control with your iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad mini
● Battle against the AI or have your friends join in with their own cars
● Earn points and customize your cars with new weapons and upgrades
● Each car has a unique play style and upgrades; find the one that fits you best
● You can add more cars and race with up to four people at the same time
● At real-world scale, these cars could drive 250MPH executing maneuvers within a tenth of an inch
● Each car scans the track 500 times a second using state-of-the-art sensors and algorithms to determine its exact position, speed, and trajectory
● Free app for controlling cars from your compatible iOS device
● Additional cars available for separate purchase from Apple: Katal (Blue; part no. HD004); RHO (Red; part no. HD005)
What’s in the Box?
● Two Anki DRIVE AI Intelligent Cars and charging cases
● Race mat (3.5 ft. by 8.5 ft./1.07 m by 2.6 m)
● Tire cleaner
● Fast charger
● Quick start guide
The Starter Kit is available from the Apple Store for $199.95 and the companion app is available free from the App Store.
Leave a Reply