Belkin today announced the Express Dock for iPad, the first dock with an adjustable dial to make it easier to dock your iPad without having to remove its case.
“When it comes to docks, we found that people’s most common complaint when docking their tablet or phone is that they have to take off the case,” said Marco Peters, sr. director of product management at Belkin. “Our Express Dock eliminates that problem, making it easier to charge and sync your device in a variety of cases.”
Belkin’s new Express Dock has an adjustable dial integrated to the back of the dock. When turned, the dial raises or lowers the Lightning connector that connects to your iPad so it will work with a variety of case sizes and styles. It makes everyday docking faster and more convenient—even with the case on. To charge or sync your iPad, simply connect the dock to your computer with USB, or use your existing wall charger to place anywhere you need a charge. The New Belkin Express Dock for iPad fits any iOS device with a Lightning connector including the iPad 4th generation, iPad mini, iPhone 5, or iPod touch.
● Built-in 4-foot Lightning-to-USB cable for charging and syncing
● Express Dock compatible with any iOS device with a Lightning connector including iPad 4th gen, iPad mini, iPhone 5, and iPod touch 5th gen
● Adjustable dial fits most cases
● Charge and sync through USB port, or charge only with wall outlet
● Automatically sync your device with your iTunes library
The Belkin Express Dock for iPad can be purchased from the link below for $59.99.
more at Belkin
Leave a Reply