Boxie is a new Dropbox client for the iPhone which aims to enhance and prettify the Dropbox experience.
• navigate quickly across folders;
• drag and drop to move an item in a folder;
• use contextual options to share, copy, delete, rename, move, paste items, with undoable actions;
• save bookmarks: fast shortcuts for files and folders which can be accessed from a dedicated section;
• store offline files to access them even when your internet connection is not available;
• see a list of revisions for files and restore previous versions;
• thanks to new iOS 7 background features, you can receive in-app and background notifications for file system events: additions, modifications, deletions;
• see the list of deleted files in a folder, and restore them;
• upload files to Dropbox by sending them to Boxie from other apps;
• transfer files and folders to other Boxie users using a sharable custom URL scheme link;
• view images in an enhanced image gallery with animated GIF support;
• listen to audio files and watch videos using a beautifully crafted audio and video player.
You can purchase Boxie from the App Store for $1.99.