Delivery Status Touch has received a major update today, bringing an entire new interface for iOS 7 and iOS 6, background notifications (iOS 7 only), calendar support, search, improved sharing, AirDrop support, 1Password integration, improved efficiency and much much more.
The entire change log can be viewed below.
Delivery Status helps you keep track of all your packages, so you always know when they’re going to arrive. The main view shows the latest status of all your packages, and counts down to the estimated delivery date. Tap a delivery for more information, and to see where it is on a map. If you like you can view the shipping company’s web page, or easily share your shipment over email, text message, or AirDrop. On iOS 7, Delivery Status can even update in the background, or add your estimated delivery dates to your calendar.
Delivery Status supports more than 30 services, including UPS, FedEx, USPS, DHL, TNT, Canada Post, City Link, Royal Mail, DPD, and many more. You can also track orders from services like Amazon and Apple, even before they ship. (Some services are limited to specific countries, visit junecloud.com/services for details.)
If you have packages from other services, just select “Other” and enter a delivery date and web site. Delivery Status will track the site and let you know when it changes.
You can sync your deliveries between your devices with iCloud or our own Junecloud sync. If you create a Junecloud account, you can update your tracking numbers from any web browser, or sync with our Dashboard widget for Mac.
What’s New In This Version:
• A new look: redesigned for iOS 7 (but we didn’t forget about iOS 6).
• Background notifications: with iOS 7, your deliveries can update occasionally in the background, and let you know when something changes. Open the settings and tap Notifications to turn this on.
• Calendar support: optionally add estimated delivery dates to your calendar. Open the settings and tap Notifications to turn this on.
• Search: You can now search your deliveries by item name, tracking number, shipping company, current status, and more.
• Archive: Deliveries are now archived instead of deleted. The detail view also shows an archive button when a delivery is complete. You can search for archived deliveries, view them, and restore them if necessary.
• iCloud sync: You can now sync with either iCloud or Junecloud sync. (For now, stick with Junecloud if you need to sync with your Mac!)
• Lightning fast barcode scanning: on iOS 7, barcodes scan faster than ever.
• AirDrop sharing: on iOS 7 you can easily share deliveries with others around you.
• Text and iMessage sharing: on iOS 7 you can now share deliveries via text message or iMessage.
• More sorting options: You can now sort by last updated in addition to by delivery date or date added.
• Improved efficiency. For example, manually refreshing will skip deliveries that were just updated, and deliveries that haven’t changed in a while will update less often.
• When a countdown is over 99 days, it will now display in months.
• Favorites now sync with iCloud (even if you’re using Junecloud to sync deliveries).
• You can now use the return key to cycle through the settings when you’re adding a delivery, for faster entry.
• 1Password integration helps you easily look up your passwords.
• Web pages now have a back button, plus an option to copy the link or open it in Safari.
• When you’re viewing the delivery details, you can now tap a numbered item to show that shipment in the main list.
• If you edit an “Other” delivery and add a tracking number, Delivery Status will now try to guess which service it is.
• Improved searching of the services list: more services are marked as EMS, and “other” is now shown if there are no matches.
• Many, many other improvements and optimizations.
• Note: this version requires iOS 6 or later.
You can purchase Delivery Status touch, a package tracker from the App Store for $4.99.