YouTube for iOS has been updated today to bring iOS 7 compatibility improvements, as well as the ability to choose video quality on Wi-Fi. Choosing the video quality has been a much requested feature by the community, so its nice to have see it finally make it in the app. However, users on cellular still are not able to choose their video quality.
Accessibility improvements were also included in this update
YouTube your way. Get the official YouTube app for iPhone and iPad. Instantly become the DJ, learn Kung Fu and easily share with friends. Catch up on your favorite videos and playlists from around the world on the couch, in the kitchen or on the go.
* Watch a video while searching for the next one
* Subscribe to your favorite channels for easy access from the guide
* Sign-in to access your “watch later” list
* Search for playlists and use the “play all” button for endless entertainment
* Share videos via Google+, E-mail, Facebook and Twitter
What’s New In This Version:
* Choose your video quality while on Wi-Fi
* Accessibility improvements
* iOS 7 compatibility improvements
You can download YouTube from the App Store for free.
Leave a Reply