Apple has updated its Apple Store app with Passbook Gift Card support for international users in several countries including Canada and the U.K.
When you’re on the go, the Apple Store app is the best way to research, personalize and buy products from Apple. You can also use it to make Genius Bar and workshop reservations at the Apple Store.
– Research and buy the latest Apple products, accessories and software, and get them shipped to your door. Or reserve selected products for pickup at an Apple Store.
– Custom-configure a new Mac with the options you want, including larger drives and more memory.
– Personalize an iPad or an iPod with free engraving, plus get signature gift wrapping for select Apple products.
– While in an Apple Store, quickly purchase accessories on your own with EasyPay.
– Request help, check in for reservations and meet up with a Specialist at the store.
– Make Genius Bar and One to One reservations and sign up for workshops and events.
What’s New In This Version:
– Now buy gift cards and email them to friends and family right from the app. These gift cards are easily integrated with the Passbook app to use at your favorite Apple Retail Store.
– Various improvements and performance enhancements.
You can download Apple Store from the App Store for free.