The Dropbox app has been updated with a brand new design for iOS 7, AirDrop support, improved sharing and exporting, a streamlined iPad experience, and more.
Dropbox lets you bring all your photos, docs, and videos anywhere and share them easily. Access any file you save to your Dropbox from all your computers, iPhone, iPad and even the Dropbox website!
• Access all your photos, docs and videos from any device.
• 2 GB of space when you sign up — free!
• Automatically save photos and videos to Dropbox and earn up to 3 GB additional free space.
• Share a link to even your biggest files— no more attachments!
• Add files to your “Favorites” for fast, offline viewing.
What’s New In This Version:
• Beautiful new design for iOS 7
• Streamlined iPad experience: just tap on your files and photos to toggle fullscreen
• Improved sharing and exporting makes it easier than ever to send files to your favorite apps
• AirDrop support lets you send links and files in a snap
• Seamlessly save videos to your library
• Speed! Faster launch, photo loading, and video playback
• Vanquished our most common crashes
• Fixed bug that caused HTML to render as text
• Oodles of PDF viewing updates
You can download Dropbox from the App Store for free.