An all new Pocket 5.0 app has been released for iOS which is smarter, more dynamic, and offers streamlined navigation and search.
Pocket lets you take your content with you. Whenever you come across an interesting article, video, or website you want to check out later, you no longer have to send yourself links or bookmark items in your browser. Simply put it in your Pocket. Once something is in your Pocket, it automatically syncs across your phone, tablet, and computer so you can view it anytime on any device, without an Internet connection.
• WHAT YOU CAN POCKET – Articles, videos, recipes…anything you find online. It’s easy to save to Pocket from your favorite apps or desktop browser
• VIEW EVERYWHERE – If it’s in Pocket, it’s on your phone, tablet or computer
• EASY ON THE EYES – See your articles, videos, and everything else in a beautiful, easy-to-view layout that improves the consumption experience of any page
• ALL NEW HIGHLIGHTS – Calls out the best and most relevant content in your Pocket for quick browsing
• SHARE WHAT YOU LOVE – Easily send to a friend’s Pocket, or share via Facebook, Twitter, or email
What’s New In This Version:
Pocket 5.0 is smarter, more dynamic, and offers streamlined navigation and search. We’ve designed it to help you spend more time reading, watching and consuming the best content in your list, and less time looking for it.
Pocket 5.0 introduces Highlights, a feature that uses Pocket’s insights to surface the best and most relevant content in your list.
A new streamlined navigation makes it easier than ever to jump to your List, Highlights, Favorites, and Archive, and quickly filter your content no matter where you are in your list.
We’ve also unified search to make it easy to find anything in Pocket. It’s no longer necessary to re-enter your search when switching between My List and Archive to find what you’re looking for.
You can download Pocket (Formerly Read It Later) from the App Store for free.
Leave a Reply