YouTube Capture now supports iOS 7, as Google updated the app to a completely new, 2.0 version. The new version brings many new features like the ability to pause and resume recordings, stitch together multiple clips, and even rearrange/trim individual clips. You can now even import a soundtrack from your music library to use in your captures.
Additionally, bug fixes and stability improvements were made.
Create beautiful movies on the go with YouTube Capture 2.0. Start recording in a snap, then edit and share videos of any length right from your phone.
* Capture the moment: Start recording instantly
* Stitch together an unlimited number of clips as you build your story
* Trim and rearrange clips right from your phone
* Add a soundtrack from your music collection or YouTube’s audio library
* Touch up videos with color correction and stabilization
* Upload to YouTube and share on Google+, Facebook, and Twitter – all in one step
What’s New In This Version:
* Pause and resume recording
* Stitch together multiple clips into a seamless video
* Rearrange or trim individual clips
* Add a soundtrack from your music collection or Capture’s expanded audio library
* Major bug fixes and stability improvements
* iOS7 compatibility improvements
You can download YouTube Capture from the App Store for free.