Merry Christmas! The iOS 7 jailbreak has been released!
Compatible with all iPhone, iPod touch, iPad and iPad mini models running iOS 7.0 through 7.0.4
Merry Christmas! The iOS 7 jailbreak has been released at http://t.co/wblOSKyLah! All donations will go to @publicknowledge, @eff and @ffii
— evad3rs (@evad3rs) December 22, 2013
|box.com||Mac OS X||SHA1: 6b22e1d94988a76244d08a5592576f61a0cb5ffb|
|Mega.co.nz||Mac OS X||SHA1: 6b22e1d94988a76244d08a5592576f61a0cb5ffb|
- 5 minutes of your time!
- A computer, running Windows (XP minimum), Mac OS X (10.6 minimum) or Linux (x86 / x86_64)
- iTunes installed if you’re running Windows
- An iPhone, iPad or iPod running iOS 7.0 through 7.0.4 (you may check in Settings / General / About => Version)
- A USB cable to connect the device to the computer
Important! Read me!
- Backup your device using iTunes (or iCloud) before using evasi0n. If something breaks, you’ll always be able to recover your data.
- Please disable the lock passcode of your iOS device before using evasi0n. It can cause issues.
- Avoid all iOS and iTunes related tasks until evasi0n is complete. Why not just enjoy a brief break from the computer to stretch your legs?
- If the process gets stuck somewhere, it’s safe to restart the program, reboot the device (if necessary by holding down Power and Home until it shuts down), and rerun the process.
- If you get an error on OS X 10.8 saying that evasi0n can’t be opened, control-click (or right-click) the app and on the revealed context menu, choose ‘Open.’ On the ensuing dialogue box, choose ‘Open’ as well.
The team that put together this jailbreak (@pimskeks, @planetbeing, @pod2g, and @MuscleNerd) IS accepting donations – please feel free to donate via PayPal if you’re able! All proceeds from your contributions will go to Public Knowledge, Electronic Frontier Foundation and Foundation for a Free Information Infrastructure to help protect jailbreaking as your legal right. You can also donate on the evasi0n website (same PayPal); scroll down and click the green Contribute button.
More at evasi0n
Leave a Reply