Acceldata, a market leader in data observability, conducted a survey of 200 data executives and found that they have major concerns including the lack of data pipeline visibility. Below are additional highlights from the results;
- 45% have experienced data pipeline failure 11-25 times in the past two years due to data quality or errors that were discovered too late.
- Of those 45%, 63% said that the customer experience their organization delivers suffered from the data pipeline failures.
- 53% stated that their data teams spend 1-6 days per month addressing data quality issues.
- 80% are interested in investing in tools to improve insight into their data pipelines.
- 85% plan to employ data observability tools in the next 12 months.
To view all the results, please visit here.
Sign up for the free insideBIGDATA newsletter.
Join us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/InsideBigData1
Join us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/insidebigdata/
Join us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/insideBIGDATANOW