Pangu has released an update to its jailbreak utility for iOS 9 that improves its reliability and success rate.
1. Improve the success rate and reliability of jailbreak program for 64bit devices
2. Optimize backup process and improve jailbreak speed, and fix an issue that leads to fail to jailbreak due to low disk space in Windows.
3. Fix a bug that leads to an exit of the jailbreak tool due to abnormal network status.
4. Add the re-jailbreak function (only for some devices that were upgraded via iTunes but were detected as jailbroken)
5. Fix a bug that leads to fail to use the instrument function in Xcode.
Notice: please update Pangu 9.0.x in Cydia if your device is already jailbroken, without the need to re-jailbreak it
You can download it from our Download Pangu Jailbreak page.
Leave a Reply