The 1Password app for iOS has been updated with a Wi-Fi sync option, the ability to change the built-in browser user-agent, greatly improved iCloud sync performance, and more.
Every day there are new passwords to remember. They are often forgotten. Using weak passwords or re-using them makes it easy to remember, but criminals love it when you do this. 1Password solves all these problems.
– Generate strong, unique passwords for every site
– Protect your data behind a single Master Password
– Secure with military grade 256-bit AES encryption
– Cryptographic operations use standard iOS libraries to ensure no security gaps or backdoors
– Auto-Lock keeps your data protected even if your device is lost or stolen
What’s New In This Version:
* Wi-Fi sync option is now available for syncing with 1Password 4 for Mac.
* Custom items icons added on Mac are now shown.
* Added new setting to change user-agent of the built-in browser.
* Better support for iOS 7
* Greatly improved initial iCloud sync performance.
* Improved search performance.
* Diagnostic information is now emailed as an attachment.
* Fixed visual issues with search results on iOS 7.
* Fixed bug that where 1Password process did not terminate after Erase Data.
* Fixed problem where iCloud sync did not start automatically on the initial launch.
* Fixed bug where it was not possible to change the name of an item.
* Fixed sorting and indentation of folders when viewing them in the popover.
* Fixed crash when using voice over and generate password.
* Fixed crash when syncing with Dropbox.
* Fixed problem where sync status would always be shown at the very beginning for a few seconds when switching to the settings view.
You can purchase 1Password from the App Store for $17.99.