The Chrome web browser for iOS has been updated with Autofill for fast form completion and the ability to search for related images via a long press.
Browse fast with Chrome, now available on your iPhone, iPod touch and iPad. Sign in to sync your personalized Chrome experience from your computer, and bring it with you anywhere you go.
• Search and navigate fast, directly from the same box. Choose from results that appear as you type.
Simple, intuitive experience
• Open and quickly switch between an unlimited number of tabs. On your iPhone and iPod touch, flip through tabs the way you would fan a deck of cards. On iPad, swipe from edge to edge to switch tabs.
• Sign in to Chrome to sync your open tabs, bookmarks, passwords, and omnibox data from your computer to your iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad. Pick up right where you left off.
• Send pages from Chrome on your computer to your iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad with one click and read them on the go, even if you’re offline.
• Open a tab in Incognito* to browse without saving your history. To learn more, please visit: http://goo.gl/WUx02
What’s New In This Version:
• Fast form completion with Autofill
Tired of filling out web forms with the same information time and time again? The Autofill feature lets you complete forms with just a few clicks. Sign in to sync this data from your computer to your iPhone or iPad and save even more typing.
• Long press on an image to search for related images
• Stability / security improvements and bug fixes
You can download Chrome from the App Store for free.