These are instructions on how to disable the animation and parallax effects in iOS 7.
Apple’s latest firmware features a new parallax effect that causes your wallpaper to move behind your springboard icons. There’s also a new animation effect that zooms into views as you switch between apps. With iOS 7.0.3 you can disable both effects. Prior versions of iOS 7 can only disable the parallax effect.
- Go to Settings from your SpringBoard.
- Choose General from the Settings menu.
- Select Accessibility from the General menu.
- Choose Reduce Motion from the Accessibility menu.
- Tap to turn ON the Reduce Motion toggle.
You’ll now notice that your wallpaper stays still and a quick fade effect is used for transitioning between apps.
How To Projects says
How to Disable the Parallax Effects and Animation in iOS 7 #howto http://t.co/O2roRsdzbx
I actually really want to take note of this particular post, “How to Disable the Parallax Effects and Animation in
iOS 7 – iHash.eu” on my own web site. Would you mind in the event that I reallydo?
Many thanks ,Damaris