Transform Your Mac Into a Powerful Server–Install, Configure & Manage OS X Yosemite Server
Whether you’ve never touched server setup or are interested in more advanced administration, this course is well worth your time. Instructor Chris Tarnowieckyi takes you through the installation, upgrade process, and management of OS X Yosemite Server in just over 10 hours. Why take the time? With a well-oiled server up and running, collaboration across your business or home will improve dramatically. Bring your network and its security up-to-date, and learn to utilize the many powerful features at your disposal with OS X Yosemite.
- Install, upgrade & configure a Yosemite server w/ 10.5 hours of video instruction
- Learn to set up & manage traditional server services: web server, mail server & file-sharing
- View troubleshooting examples & tips
- Study advanced security concepts
- Get an overview of apps available to you
- Set up infrastructure services: DNS, DHCP & VPN
- Manage mobile devices
- Integrate Time Machine & NetInstall
- Internet required
- Mac required
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: web streaming, mobile streaming
- Certification of completion included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Experience level required: all levels (understanding of servers suggested)
Chris Tarnowieckyi is the author of eight different Mac OS X training courses. He is the CEO, principal instructor, and systems consultant for Tarny, Inc, an Apple Authorized Training Center in Cincinnati, Ohio, and a member of the Apple Consultants Network. He is an Apple Certified Trainer, Apple Certified System Administrator, Apple Certified Technical Coordinator, and Apple Certified Support Professional.
For more details on this course and instructor, click here.