AgilePM® is one of the most popular Agile project management qualifications in the world. This foundation-level course aims to provide you with a straightforward and self-paced route to becoming an AgilePM® certified registered practitioner. This is an accredited course eligible for 21 CPD/PDU points and prepares you for a qualification in Agile Project Management. Along with this Foundation course, the bundle includes the official online AgilePM® Foundation exam.
- Access 10 modules & 20 hours of content, plus official online AgilePM® Foundation Exam
- Understand Agile & Agility, list various Agile approaches, and know why or when to use AgilePM
- Know alternative configurations in an Agile project
- Apply a variety of Agile practices in a project
- Become immediately productive as a member of an agile project environment
- Prepare for a foundation-level qualification in AgilePM® Project Management
What Is CPD/PDU
CPD is Continuing Professional Development. Improving your skills and knowledge through Continuing Professional Development is the responsibility of every professional across all industries. PDUs, or Professional Development Units, are used to measure the time and effort a professional spends in maintaining their PMP/PMI certification. All SPOCE courses are project management related and therefore relevant to professional development. You can claim CPD/PDU’s from relevant courses to maintain your membership and qualifications.
- Foundation level course
- Eligible for 21 CPD/PDU points
- Length of time users can access this course: 1 year
- Access options: web & mobile streaming
- • Certification on successful completion
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Updates included
- Experience level required: beginner
- Familiarity w/ projects & project management is useful but not essential
- Any recent desktop, laptop, or tablet w/ internet connectivity
- Windows8® and above, MAC OSX, Linux, iPad iOS 7+, Kindle Fire, Android
- Latest version of web browser (Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari on macOS X)
- 1GB RAM [512MB RAM] & at least 1GB of available hard disk space
SPOCE Project Management is one of the longest standing Accredited Training Organisations in the world and is the flagship training company for PRINCE2, AgilePM, and MSP to name but a few. An APM, APMG, AXELOS, and PeopleCert accredited training organization, SPOCE offers a range of project, programme, risk and service management training courses carried out with the use of online distance learning, blended learning, classroom training and virtual delivery methods, made possible by a network of accredited trainers. Options range from change management, project and program, business analysis, P3M3 and beyond, focusing on the best-practice methods that are highly regarded across the globe.