Whether you’re an aspiring journalist or struggling with essays, this bundle will show you how to turn your notepad full of amazing ideas into a bestselling eBook on Amazon with the help of 3 courses. You will learn professional writing techniques that will transform your writing into something that’s good for publishing and is profitable. You will learn how to format your work to be sold on multiple platforms, and then maximize the performance on each of those platforms. The final section is dedicated to the secrets of publishing your eBook on Amazon and how to make money from it.
Writing With Flair: Become an Exceptional Writer
- Write in an economical way and to write both with flair & clarity
- Use distributors & retailers and format ebooks from Microsoft Word documents
Self-Publishing Made Easy
- Sell ebooks on Paypal with a system that runs on autopilot
- Use PR, reviews & websites to make more ebook sales
How to Write & Publish an Amazon Bestseller!
- Choose the perfect title and cover for your book
- Upload your book to Amazon & choose categories and promote it
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: desktop & mobile
- Certificate of completion included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Updates included
- Experience level required: all levels
- Any device with basic specifications
Shani Raja teaches top journalists how to improve their writing and has written and edited for some of the world’s biggest news organizations, including The Wall Street Journal, The Economist, Financial Times and Bloomberg News. Shani has also taught advanced writing skills to professionals and edited for leading global companies from Microsoft and IBM to PwC. He also teaches journalism to undergraduates.
Philip Ebiner’s passion is inspiring people through online courses. Since 2012, over 200,000 students have taken his online courses. He graduated with a Bachelor’s Degree in Film and Television Production from Loyola Marymount University, Los Angeles. Over the past 5 years, he has shot and edited thousands of videos that have played everywhere from the movie screen and television to film festivals and YouTube.
Jason Matthews works with writers around the world and teaches courses on many publishing topics on blogging, self-publishing, and writing. He’s a skier, soccer player, beach lounger, and loves a game of chess or scrabble. He can be contacted through his websites and social media links.