This course will teach you the secrets of Social Media Marketing. What is social media and what are the seven most common types of social media? Learn about the importance of bookmarking, consumer reviews, and blogging in social media. Learn about social media stats and the world’s most popular social networking sites. Understand the impact of positive reviews, Instagram stories, and influencers on your business. Learn how to develop an effective and powerful Social Media Marketing strategy for your business. By the end of this course, you should be able to understand the importance of building an audience persona for social media.
- Access 9 lectures & 1 hour of content 24/7
- Know what social media is & its 7 common types
- Understand the role of bookmarking, consumer reviews, & blogging in social media
- Learn about social media stats & the world’s most popular social networking sites
- See the impact of positive reviews, IG stories, & influencers on your business
- Know why you or your business should use social media marketing
- Build an audience persona for social media
- Learn the dos & don’ts of social media
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: desktop & mobile
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Experience level required: all levels
- Have questions on how digital purchases work? Learn more here
- Any device with basic specifications
Faisal Ahmed Siddiqui | Digital Marketing Trainer, Facebook Ads Pro, Entrepreneur
★ ★ ★ ★
Faisal is an experienced entrepreneur with a demonstrated history of working in the field of Digital Marketing & Advertising. He worked with over 50+ multinationals, brands, companies, and business partners with a common goal — WINNING.
Faisal has experience of spending over $1.5 million in the past 9 years on different digital marketing mediums with an objective-oriented approach. He worked with different industries like; Fast Food, Expensive Handbags, Mobile Phones, Cars, Elearning, News, Apparel, Real estate, eCommerce, NGOs, and others.